Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a phrase

I like to read books, and today when I was reading,
I found a phrase which struck my heart.
-----
"No matter how thoroughly your path in daily life
may seem to be obscured by worries, sufferings, or sorrows,
be confident that if you never give up having hopes,
 you will establish the state
in which joy expands boundlessly
from whithin you
as the days,
months, and
years go by"
-----
There are many kinds of moments like colors in a life,
and I often feel that if I can have only beautiful colors,
how wonderful it is.
But few moments later,
I also think a life can be beautiful and tough, getting many colors in a heart.
Just, in every moment of a life,
I want to determine to be confident and strong.


Some time ago,
I made this flower arrangement at home as one of ideas
for an exhibition held in this month.
Arranging flowers is a something very special I could find in my life.
I would like to do my best for the exhibition.
P.S.
I placed this work on the exhibition :)
-23th of Feb, 2009-
Posted by Picasa