Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Rose


Few days ago, I went to the International Roses and Gardening Show 2009 being held at the Seibu Dome in Saitama, Japan until the 18th of this month.

It's the biggest show of roses and gardens in Japan. There were very fabulous roses, other kinds of flowers and plants and gardens.

It was my second time visiting the show. Everytime I visit, it makes me incredibly surprised and hugely cheered up with the beauty of flowers and gardens.

I'm also looking forward to seeing gardens in the U.K.

The picture I posted here is gifts for a friend of mine. I gave her a rose and a message card today. She was very pleased with them (It was more than I expected!). :) I think the power which roses and other flowers have is really really great.

I'll post pictures from the International Roses and Gardening Show 2009 after I finish editing:) I might take time!

Lots of love!